As I was doing my daily Amazon scroll yesterday, I stumbled upon their “Looks to Love Now” in the Amazon Fashion section (a must-see stop for any fashion addict on the jumbo site). Since the season is just a month away, this inspired me to share my five favorite trends for fall 2015 with a little bit of J. Keith’s Jewelry flare. All of the jewelry can be found on our website and purchased in our store.
The ’70s trend has been evident for the past year or so, but the billowing silhouettes and soft suede and and leather combos are apparent in just about every fall collection. Pair an asymmetrical knee length suede skirt with a bohemian top and mid-heeled ankle booties. For accessories, yellow gold pairs beautifully with the warm undertones in this look. Opt for classic yellow gold hoops, a large cocktail ring and statement cuff for a truly rich ensemble.
- Classic Yellow Gold Post Hoops
- Large Hammered Yellow Gold Statement Cuff
- Three Stone Black Onyx and Diamond Cocktail Ring
- Asymmetrical Suede Fringe Skirt From Intermix
- BooHoo Helena Tribal Print Blouse
- Vince “Erving” Western Ankle Bootie
- Tory Burch “Marion” Hobo in Bark
With a hint of ’70s inspiration, designers have taken fringe to a whole new level with structured leather and metallic hues for a chic look with hypnotizing movement. Mix a rich colored bottom with a neutral top and blush accessories for graceful and sophisticated style. The rose gold crossbody bag and sandals pair magically with rose gold jewelry. The fringe trend has hit the jewelry industry hard with flowing chains and tassels in necklace form and elongated earrings.
- Rose Gold Vertical Bar Earrings
- Rose Gold Hemitite Fringe Necklace
- Rose Gold Hemitite Ring
- Alice + Olivia “Jaya” Cropped Top
- Elizabeth and James “Jaxson” Leather Fringe Skirt
- Manolo Blahnik “Chaos” Metallic Sandal
- Rebecca Minkoff “Finn” Metallic Fringe Cross
Edgy and refined, this effortlessly chic mixing of minimalism with glamour is a staple style for the season. Crisp silhouettes, strong neutrals, studded details and simple accessories make a polished look that transitions effortlessly from work to cocktails with the girls. For instant glamour, combine a leg lengthening pair of white wide leg trousers (Who cares about that “no white after labor day” rule anymore?), a chic black top with minimal detailing (like the studs on this crave-worthy Givenchy blouse), elegant black pumps, and a structured handbag. Add the perfect amount of edge with geometric-style jewelry (another huge trend) in airy silhouettes. All of these delicate pieces combine to make a powerful impact.
- Yellow Gold Geometric Diamond Dangle Earrings
- Yellow Gold Diamond Bar Open Cuff Bracelet
- Yellow Gold Contemporary Diamond Ring
- Givenchy Studded Collar Blouse
- Diane von Furstenberg “Charli” Trousers
- Christian Louboutin “So Kate” Suede Pointy-Toe Pumps
- Valentino “Rockstud” Double Handle Tote Bag
The 2015 Pantone Color of the Year, Marsala is a full-bodied wine red that has come to be a fan favorite with its surprising versatility.The sultry hue always makes a bold statement. However, when paired with soft pink or nude, the color becomes instantly romantic. A leather fit and flare dress in Marsala with pale pink pumps, a two-tone matching clutch, and rose gold jewelry with pink stones makes a stunning date night look. The all leather ensemble (pumps and clutch included) makes a daring statement. The rectangular pink quartz necklace and earring set are complimented by the geometric undertones of the baguettes in the flirty open-design ring. With Marsala, it is all in the details.
- Rose Gold Pink Quartz and Pink Mother of Pearl Earrings with Diamonds
- Rose Gold Pink Quartz and Pink Mother of Pearl Pendant with Diamonds
- Rose Gold Diamond Open-Design Ring
- Acne Studios “Lavern” Leather Dress
- Valentino “Rockstud” Patent Sandals
- Victoria Beckham Two-Tone Leather Clutch
Another dominant color this fall, fearless hues of green make just about any wardrobe festive and bright. Add all green accessories to a dashing monochrome outfit for a posh ensemble. An all white tailored jumpsuit (again, forget the Labor Day rule) is an excellent neutral for striking green accessories like these snake skin pumps in a classic design and coordinating snakeskin foldover clutch. For jewelry, you don’t have to stick with emerald for that envious green color. Go with items like the green agate earrings, art-deco-inspired green tourmaline pendant, and malachite natural stone dial watch.
- Black Rhodium White Gold Earrings with Green Agate
- White Gold Green Tourmaline and Diamond Pendant
- ToyWatch “Maya” Small Ladies Watch with Malachite Natural Stone Dial
- Cushine et Ochs Jumpsuit
- Jimmy Choo “Anouk” Snakeskin Pumps
- Diane von Furstenberg “Voyage” Snakeskin Clutch